If there is one thing 2020 taught us, it is the importance of taking care of ourselves, across mind, body, and spirit. Nothing feels quite as good as re-connecting to yourself and living a life that is authentic to you.
While, as Thich Nhat Hanh likes to say, "What you are looking for is already in you ... You already are everything you are seeking," sometimes you need help.
That's where we come in.
We've crafted our Before Noon Holiday Gift Guide around our daily self-care routine. Take this blueprint and play with it to discover a routine that feels good and works for you.
Once you've played, then give your loved ones the chance to play too. And, once you've found a routine that you love - let us know! Because while we are beautiful individually, we are magical together.
Our Healing Tool Boxes give you everything you need to kick-start your morning routine:
- Light the Smudge Stick to cleanse and bring positive energy into your space.
- Grab your palm-sized Crystal and place it nearby you or hold in your hand as you prepare to meditate.
- Meditate for 10-15 minutes. We love meditations from Sarah Blondin, Dora Kamau, and Tara Brach on Insight Timer.
- To help with focus, apply the Calming Serum to the midpoint between your eyebrows with gentle pressure and in a circular motion for about one minute.
- Pick up your 30 Days of Healing Workbook and complete an exercise or two.
Discover a large Crystal that speaks to you:
Once you choose your Crystal, place it in your home, wherever you are called. By having these pieces sprinkled throughout your home, they double as both art pieces and gentle positive reminders.
Pick-up one of our favorite self-care books:
- A Return to Love, Marianne Williamson
- It Didn't Start With You, Mark Wolynn
- Ancient Herbs, Modern Medicine, Henry Han, Glenn Miller, and Nancy Deville
- The Untethered Soul, Michael Singer
- Self-Compassion: The Proven Power of Being Kind to Yourself, Kristin Neff