How much is your membership?
Our membership is $35 per month for unlimited live, virtual, group Sessions. Included in our membership is access to exclusive online and in-person community events and quarterly self-care product gifts.
Can I try your platform for free?
Yes! We currently offer a free 7 day trial.
What Session should I start with?
Here's a quick guide to on where to start:
- Looking to quiet your mind, connect back to self, and ground? Try Tarot Meditation.
- Looking to find stillness, rebalance, and relax? Try Reiki.
- Looking to rest, relax, and renew? Try Yoga Nidra.
- Looking to move, be free, and connect to creativity? Try Ecstatic Dance.
What is Reiki?
Reiki dates back to the teachings of the Japanese Buddhist Mikao Usui in Japan in the early 1900s.
How it works: each individual has an electromagnetic field that surrounds them called the biofield. For example, the heart produces an electrical field measured through an EKG. In fact, every cell in the body produces an electrical charge which then creates magnetic fields.
Sometimes, energy blocks happen - caused by negative thinking, unhealed trauma, or stress overload - which impede the natural and innate flow of energy causing health problems and negative life circumstances like financial troubles or relationship challenges. Reiki practitioners focus on sensing and clearing these energy blocks to restore physical and emotional well-being.
How does Reiki work virtually?
During Usui Reiki training, practitioners learn symbols, one of which is used to invoke distance Reiki. Distance Reiki works according to an ancient principle called the Hermetic Law of Similarity which says that we are all connected as we are all made of energy and part of a larger whole. Using the distance Reiki symbol, practitioners are able to channel the energy field of a participant or group of participants.
How do I prepare for a Session?
- Set up your space - find a comfortable, open, and safe space to practice.
- What to wear - wear comfortable layers.
- What to bring - this varies by Session, but in general bring crystals, pillows, blankets, and your headphones.
- Do not disturb - practice boundaries by turning your devices on DND and let others know this is your "me" time.
- Arrive early - we recommend joining 5 minutes early to allow yourself to transition.
How do I participate during a Session?
We strongly recommend joining with your camera on to meet your Guide and say "hi" to our community. Your Guide will give an opportunity to turn off your camera if you prefer.
How do I cancel my membership?
Go to our Schedule here. In the upper right-hand corner, there is a little circle icon above "All Class Types." Click on the icon, and then click on "Purchases." To the right-hand side of the page, you will see three dots. Click on this and then click "Cancel."
Too complicated? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.