BEFORE NOON, INC.
Effective Date: December 19, 2022
Before Noon, Inc. (“Before Noon” or “we”) has prepared this Privacy Statement to inform recipients of our coaching services (“user” or “you”) about how we collect, use and disclose their personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”).
BY REGISTERING FOR AND RECEIVING OUR COACHING SERVICES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT, AGREE TO BE BOUND BY OUR TERMS OF SERVICE, AND CONSENT TO THE COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AS SET OUT IN THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT.
Before Noon’s Services
Please note that Before Noon’s Services are intended for general wellness purposes only. Before Noon does not provide professional advice, including medical advice or care.
If you or someone you know may be considering suicide, contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255 (en español: 1-888-628-9454; deaf and hard of hearing: dial 711, then 1-800-273-8255) or the Crisis Text Line by texting HOME to 741741.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect the following types of Personal Information in connection with our delivery of coaching services to you:
- When you register to receive coaching services from us, whether in your individual capacity or on behalf of an organization, we collect any Personal Information that you submit through our registration form, including your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, payment card information, and any other Personal Information you voluntarily submit through the online registration form (your “Account Data”).
- When we provide our coaching services to you, we collect any Personal Information that you voluntarily provide to us and our coaches, including information about your personal goals, and circumstances (your “Coaching Data”).
- If you respond to our surveys and questionnaires, we collect the information you voluntarily provide in your responses (your “Survey Data”).
- When we provide our coaching services to you, we collect information that you voluntarily provide to us and our coaches, including your perceptions of your organization, such as your employee experience and workload (your “Employee Data”).
- We automatically receive information about your interactions with our products, like the pages or other content you view, and the dates and times of your visits (your “Usage Data”).
- For some of our products, we work with a third-party partner to facilitate internet videoconference between you and the coach providing the product. We receive information about these communications, such as the date and time of the internet videoconference, who attended, the duration of the video conference and a transcript of the chat. We may also record webinar events, such as speaking events, but only the audio and video of the speaker will be recorded. We do not otherwise record or receive a recording of the videoconference (either video or audio), and direct others using the product not to record through our Terms of Service. However, it is possible a user could violate this policy and record the videoconference through a secondary means, such as an iPhone video. It is also possible that your videoconference could be viewed by others with access to the other users’ device where the videoconference is being streamed.
We may also collect Personal Information that you voluntarily provide to us when you contact us with a question or comment about our services.
HOW DO WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
- Account Data to manage your account, communicate with you in relation to your account, process your transactions, and deliver and monitor the performance of our services.
- Coaching Data to understand your personal objectives and circumstances, help you develop and execute strategies to overcome your challenges and achieve your goals, evaluate the quality and progress of our coaching program, and optimize our coaching services.
- Survey Data to provide insight to your coach about your personal circumstances and to receive feedback on the quality of our services.
- Employee Data to provide aggregate, anonymous insights to your organization about overall wellbeing, retention, burnout, engagement, work/life balance, purpose and wellbeing culture.
- Usage Data to help us understand how you use our products and to help us improve them.
We also use the Personal Information you provide us to respond to your comments and questions and personalize our services for you.
We may use your Personal Information to provide you with product information and marketing communications. We will only do so with your consent and as permitted by law.
We create statistical, aggregate data (“Aggregate Information”) about our user base for analytical purposes and to provide Employee Data to your organization. Aggregate Information includes data derived from Personal Information and obtained by us from other sources in aggregated form. Aggregate Information cannot reasonably be used to identify any individual.
Under certain circumstances, Personal Information may be subject to disclosure pursuant to judicial or other government subpoenas, warrants, or orders. As such, notwithstanding the above, we may in any event use Personal Information to the extent required or permitted by applicable law to resolve disputes, to enforce our agreements (including the Terms of Service) with you, or as reasonably necessary to protect our legal rights, to protect you against self-harm, or to protect third parties.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE DISCLOSE TO THIRD PARTIES?
We will not disclose your Personal Information to any third party except as follows:
- We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties who provide services on our behalf, such as managing our accounts, processing transactions, or providing customer service. We enter into confidentiality agreements with such providers which require them to use the Personal Information they receive only to perform services for us.
- Subject to applicable law, we may disclose your Personal Information to any law enforcement, judicial authority, or governmental or regulatory authority, to the extent required by law or if in our reasonable discretion disclosure is necessary to enforce or protect our legal rights, to protect you, or to protect others.
- In the event of a reorganization, merger, acquisition, asset sale or similar transaction, we may transfer any and all Personal Information we collect to the relevant third party involved in the transaction, with your consent if and as required under applicable privacy laws.
- We may otherwise disclose your Personal Information when we have your prior consent to share the information. In such cases, we will have written contracts in place with the third parties requiring them to comply with terms of confidentiality similar to the applicable terms of this Privacy Statement as well as all applicable statutes, regulations and laws pertaining to the protection of such Personal Information.
- We may share Aggregate Information with third parties where permitted by applicable law.
We have implemented technical and organizational security measures to protect the security and integrity of your Personal Information in accordance with this Privacy Statement and applicable law., We secure information using industry standard administrative, physical, and technical safeguards including encryption of information that is stored and transmitted. While we endeavor to always protect our systems, sites, operations and information against unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure, it is important for you to know that, despite using these current industry-recommended practices, we cannot guarantee against breaches in security.
You have an important role in protecting Personal Information. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your login ID, password, and mobile device. If you believe that your login ID, password, or mobile device may have been compromised, you should immediately change your password and contact our support services. We are not responsible if someone else accesses your account through information they have obtained from you or through a violation by you of the Terms of Service.
Before Noon does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information from persons under 18 years of age, and no part of our services is directed at persons under 18.
ACCESSING AND UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
You have the right to review, amend, or correct your Account Data or other Personal Information held in our database.
Subject to certain exceptions, you have the following rights:
- to request a copy of your Personal Information
- to have us correct or amend any inaccurate Personal Information
- to request that we erase Personal Information that we process about you
- to request that we restrict the processing of your Personal Information
- to object to the processing of your Personal Information
- to send us a complaint regarding our handling of your Personal Information
To exercise these rights please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a clear description of your request. We will respond to try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable and always under the timeframes set forth by applicable laws. You may have additional statutory rights under applicable regional law. If you are in the European Economic Area (“EEA”) you also have the right to request that we transmit your data to another data controller and you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the local data protection authority if you believe that we have not complied with applicable data protection laws.
RETENTION OF YOUR DATA
We store your Account Data and Personal Information for as long as we need it to provide you our services, to serve the purpose(s) for which your personal information was processed, or as necessary to comply with our contractual and legal obligations, resolve disputes, or enforce our agreements to the extent permitted by law. If you would like your Account Data or other Personal Information permanently removed from our database, please contact us at email@example.com. We will then terminate your account, you will no longer be able to use our services, and you will no longer receive emails from Before Noon. Subject to applicable law and necessary record retention requirements, your identifying Personal Information shall be deleted from our records. Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes, to complete any transactions that you began prior to your request, or for other purposes as required or authorized by law.
Your information, including your Personal Information, is processed at our offices and data centers in the United States of America. In connection with your access and use of our services, your Personal Information will be transferred to and processed in the United States, which may have different privacy protections compared to your jurisdiction, If you are located in the EEA, please note that we implement standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission and take all necessary measures to ensure that transfers of your Personal Information out of the EEA are adequately protected as required by applicable data protection law.
We may modify or amend this Privacy Statement from time to time. If we make any material changes in the way in which Personal Information is collected, used or transferred, this Privacy Statement will be revised to reflect such changes. We will post the updated Privacy Statement and ask for your consent if legally required. The effective date appears at the top of this Privacy Statement.
You may contact us if you have any questions about this Privacy Statement. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the following address: Before Noon, Inc. 7053 West 28th Place,Wheat Ridge, CO 80033.